Thu 22—Fri 23 Oct 2020
MUSIC DATA, DISCOVERY & INNOVATION SERIES OF SIX EVENTS
Learn how data can help you innovate, grow and increase revenue in your music business...
With a huge range of different data sources that music businesses can access, data overload can be a real issue. We look at what data is available, how to work with different data, and what data is most valuable when - and why.
Six sessions are as follows:
- Introduction To Copyright And Ownership (1pm - 2pm)
- The Basics Of Music Data (2pm - 3pm)
- Organising Music Data (3pm - 4pm)
- What Does "Data Driven" Really Mean? (2pm - 3pm)
- Accessing And Using Customer, Fan And Audience Data (3pm - 4pm)
- Making Money Through Data (4pm - 5pm)